- About Us
- The Evolution of PR
- Strategic Approach
- Executive Team
- Recommended Reading
- Contact Us
- Case Studies
- Aruba Networks
- Attensity – Merger
- Cavet Technologies
- Cleantech Group
- eEye Digital Security
- Juniper Networks
- Juniper Networks – Global Alignment
- Mu Dynamics
- NETGEAR – Skype
- NETGEAR – Digital Entertainer
- NETGEAR – Storage
- NETGEAR — Building a Consumer Brand
- Sigma Designs – Media Processor
- Sigma Designs – Verizon
- Think London
- Unirac – Thought Leader
- Veolia Environnement
Leveraging Social Media in Public Relations
“Participating in every social media site that comes along is a poor use of time and resources. Our in-person training with Sterling Communications focused on services with the greatest significance for our customers, prospects and partners.” — Michelle de Haaff, Chief Marketing Officer, Attensity
Companies that engage with their customers in authentic and transparent ways can turn them into passionate advocates. Companies that don’t can become irrelevant.
With so many services and platforms, it can be hard to figure where to put your social media efforts. And companies often mistake a presence on services like Twitter for a communications strategy. We can help.
Sterling will weave your social media outreach into a comprehensive outreach program that’s consistent with your brand and core values. We’ll help you determine where your customers are talking about you, what they are saying and how you can take part in the conversations, constructively and authentically.
Social media training seminars, workshops, and 1:1 tutorials
Sterling Communications has created a unique set of social media training seminars designed to get corporate employees registered, trained, and using the latest online services to help meet strategic business objectives. The key word in all of that? “Objectives.” Because there is no “social media pixie dust.” People won’t be fanning your new Facebook page, following your new Twitter account, or commenting on your new blog “just because.”
What, exactly, are your goals? Twenty percent fewer support calls by the end of the year? Fifty new prospective customers requesting a proposal? Greater influence with the influencers? We help clients answer the tough questions, and then customize on-site and virtual workshops to achieve real results.
- Social Media Boot Camps: Three half-day sessions dedicated to helping companies and their employees master a new world of communication, collaboration and competition.
- Social Media Mini Camps: A half-day workshop for registering, training and focusing employees on productive community management techniques, media relations, and corporate communications.
- Social Media Brown Bags: A 90-minute lunchtime work session dedicated to a single online service or corporate initiative or online service, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and personalized workshop.
Sterling also offers consulting to prepare client publishing systems for optimum performance, including:
- Policies: Establishing corporate procedures for social media participation
- CMS: Selecting the best content management system for your company and industry
- Newsrooms: Optimizing corporate news centers for better publicity and more effective networking
- Blogging: Designing effective corporate weblogs with short learning curves and long life spans
Image credit: Luc Legay