- About Us
- The Evolution of PR
- Strategic Approach
- Executive Team
- Recommended Reading
- Contact Us
- Case Studies
- Aruba Networks
- Attensity – Merger
- Cavet Technologies
- Cleantech Group
- eEye Digital Security
- Juniper Networks
- Juniper Networks – Global Alignment
- Mu Dynamics
- NETGEAR – Skype
- NETGEAR – Digital Entertainer
- NETGEAR – Storage
- NETGEAR — Building a Consumer Brand
- Sigma Designs – Media Processor
- Sigma Designs – Verizon
- Think London
- Unirac – Thought Leader
- Veolia Environnement
Sterling Is a Boutique, Full-Service, Integrated Communications Agency
(No, that’s not an oxymoron.)
We love our sweet spot: large enough to matter, small enough to care, deft enough to adapt easily, and driven enough to deliver amazing results.
In 1989, Sterling Communications launched with a mission: Partner with a select roster of innovative high-tech and cleantech companies to create and drive exceptional public relations campaigns. Today, PR influences a wide range of disciplines, including social media, web design, marketing, and even internal communications. We create and manage integrated communications programs and campaigns for technology-focused start-ups, mid-size companies, and large enterprises. Our belief is that better brands are built more quickly by taking a comprehensive 360º Communications™ approach than by taking a silo-by-silo approach to communications. From our offices in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, and Seattle — and alongside a cadre of like-minded partners around the globe — we position our clients for success in the real world.
How Sterling Manages Integrated Communications for High-Tech and Cleantech Companies
We never mistake tools for strategy, or hype for reality. Instead, this is how we operate:
- Aligned — We begin all client engagements by learning the business from the inside out, integrating our efforts with our clients’ marketing departments, and aligning PR goals with their overall business objectives.
- Accountable — We provide our clients with a metrics scorecard outlining quarterly objectives, a detailed monthly activity forecast at the beginning of each month, and a “no surprises” invoice at month’s end.
- Transparent — We offer our clients an online platform -Â the InsideNet -Â that makes it simple to access and share PR-related information and calendars around the globe, in real time.
- Focused — We create tightly targeted public relations programs that ensure our clients are engaging in the right conversations, with the right messages, to the right audiences, via the right channels. One size fits all is an oxymoron.
- Hype-free — We craft our communications with real-world examples of how our clients’ products and services make a difference. We carefully avoid meaningless buzzwords and incomprehensible geek-speak.
- Independent — We don’t have anyone to answer to but ourselves. That means we are free to focus on doing the things that deliver meaningful results for our clients. The right things. Every time.
At Sterling, we dedicate ourselves to engaging a variety of key stakeholders and enhancing our clients’ brands. We’re dependably independent, beholden only to our clients’ business objectives and our Sterling standards.
Learn more about our clients, our work, and the news we help generate for high-tech and cleantech clients in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Seattle, and beyond. And, when you’re ready to learn more directly, contact us.